Friday, December 16, 2011

Baby Boy


                                         
This little blue-eyed baby boy was slightly unhappy about posing for me to get my first practice at photographing an infant. He kept both fists tightly balled up like he was considering punching me. I thought he had beautiful skin and cute lips.


I could tell his parents took good care of him and loved him. You could feel the security and stability in their home. I told his mama before I left their house that I thought she was a good mother and a good housekeeper. Her house was clean and comfortable and pretty and her children all seemed well-adjusted.


In a few short years some photographer will be taking this boy's senior portraits. I'm pretty sure he will turn out to be a fine young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment